Member of the Board, Member of the Investment Committee
- Experienced investor and business advisor. Expert specialising in project creation and management related to ICT, HRM and education market.
- Currently – President of the Board of the Management Observatory Foundation (FOZ), where he co-managed 2 projects in the field of developing non-public capital market.
- In the Management Observatory Foundation he created a business incubator within 3.1 OPIE project – “New Horizon – time for your original innovative business”, which is active until now, and he carried out 13 investments in newly established innovative projects from the project funds and from the capital exits with the help of private co-investors from the Digital Knowledge Network and the Knowledge Hub fund.
- Since 2010 he was a co-manager of 11 projects in the field of R&D and technology transfer, including 10 projects in the field of Technology Transfer within the framework of the international European project Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Since 2011 a Partner, Shareholder and Member of the Investment Committee of the VC fund – Knowledge Hub
- In 2015 he became one of the Founders and a Member of the Council of the Foundation for Technological Entrepreneurship Mitefpoland.org – an entity representing MIT Enterprise Forum in Poland and running accelerating program under the same name.