Member of the Investment Committee
– An experienced entrepreneur, consultant and a manager in the private, public and international organizations in Poland and abroad. Expert of innovation sector and start-ups.
– Between 2013 and 2016 he was a manager of a project leading by PwC, during which he assisted in the commercialization of more than 30 technology.
– He was involved in the Bridge Mentor project carried out by PwC and the National Centre of Research and Development to support the commercialization of IP, developed by the Polish Research Unit.
– Member of the technological jury, runs by the Foundation of Advanced Technology
– Currently – President of the Foundation for Enterprise Technology – the entity implementing the program of the MIT Enterprise Forum Poland, the most effective acceleration program in Poland.