- An Investment Director and economic consultant with 27 years of experience. She co-created the consulting market in Poland. She worked as an expert in leading Polish consulting companies, participating in projects in the field of investment, strategic advisory, restructuring and privatization of enterprises, as well as in training projects.
- She gained extensive experience in the field of ownership supervision, working for many years in the supervisory boards of several companies, as well as an investment director at NFI Magna Polonia, supervising the activity of 10 companies from various industries (including 3 from the agro-food sector).
- She specializes in portfolio companies management, investment strategic and capital consulting, (investor relations, searching for investor and capital, development strategies, restructuring, financial analysis, fundraising and European projects management, including projects of a transnational character).
- Since April 2013 she has been working as an Investment Director at VC fund – Knowledge Hub and Management Observatory Foundation, in which she leads the investment team, comprehensively supervises all investment processes of the fund, monitoring of the portfolio companies of the fund and relations with PARP.
- In April 2013 as an Investment Director she joined the project team at the Management Observatory Foundation (FOZ) running a business incubator within 3.1 OPIE project – “New Horizon – time for your original innovative business”, which is active until now, and he carried out 13 investments in newly established innovative projects from the project funds and from the capital exits with the help of private co-investors from the Digital Knowledge Network and the Knowledge Hub fund.