CEO Bean2bar Polska
- Graduated from the Warsaw University of Technology in Biomedical Engineering and Biomaterials
- 3D Chocolate Printing Expert
- 5 years of experience in research of food materials for 3D Printing
- Entrepreneur offering 3D Chocolate Printing services and products for Food Service and Event industries
- Initiator of the print4medic.pl movement, which connects 3D makers with medics, who need help with producing extra safety equipment at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic
- Sweets and design enthusiast
- About Bean2bar Polska: Young enterprise, developing craft and sustainable chocolate in the ‘bean to bar’ movement. To overcome the barrier of ‘healthy or tasty’, the founders aim to develop a product, which will both have unique flavor and be beneficial for our health. This will be achieved by processing cocoa beans, delivered directly from a cooperative of local African and South American farmers. That gives the possibility to have the full influence on the flavor of chocolate by selecting the beans from a specific plantation, as well as by controlling each step of the production process. Chocolate obtained in this way has high content of flavonoids and polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties. In order to increase the healthy properties of the product, it will also include prebiotics and probiotics as a result of collaboration with the Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW).