Chief Technology Officer
- Expert in the area of managing and conducting R&D projects, both in academia and industry environment.
- From 2014 he is a member of Mannheim Business Angels Syndicate (Mannheim Business Angels Network e.V.) where he serves as a Steering Committee member and coordinates deal flow screening and business plan evaluation processes. He also supports due diligence in the area of biotechnology, chemistry, agriculture, energy, biological sciences, healthcare and pharmaceutical industry.
- He gained his experience also in the Innovation and R&D advisory department of PwC Poland.
- In the years 2008-2015 Maciej worked in the headquarters of Crop Protection Division of BASF SE in Germany, at different positions related to innovation and research and development.
- He is a co-inventor of approximately thirty patents and patent applications in the field of chemistry, biology, biotechnology and agricultural practices.